Tree removal and tree surgery is a risky business and you should be sure to use an experienced, qualified and insured tree surgeon. R.A.W Tree care ltd has many years experience climbing large trees on a daily basis and all the relevant NPTC certificates, we are the best at Tree Removal in Wolverhampton. We know what we are doing and we are fully insured tree surgeons for your peace of mind.
For every tree surgery job we provide
- Free site visit and free written quotes for tree surgery
- £5 million of public liability insurance for all tree surgery work
- Waste removed from site and recycled
- Residential and Commercial work undertaken
- Work completed to meet British standards BS3998
Tree surgery requires dedicated staff and equipment with unique skills. Trees are all we do. In fact we are often called upon by other tree surgeons in the area to help with jobs they are unable to handle alone. Our owner and head arborist, Richard Amor-Wilkes, is as happy up 100ft redwoods as he is trimming a small garden hedge.
At R.A.W Tree Care we offer many tree surgeon services including:
- Tree removal
- Sectional dismantling (Dismantling of trees in restricted areas)
- Felling from ground level
- Crown thinning, reduction, reshaping and crown lift
- Crown cleaning – removal of dead wood and rubbing branches
- Stump grinding
- Tree pruning and tree maintenance
- Tree planting
- Garden hedge trimming, shaping, reducing and removal
- Decorative illuminations, Christmas lights and decoration hanging
Our reviews as featured on The Best of Wolverhampton
As arborists, R.A.W Tree Care are trying to drive up the standards of tree surgery across the industry. We do this by educating and advising our colleagues customers and fellow tree surgeons. We also bring you useful and relevant information about tree care, the environment and arboriculture via our blog.
R.A.W Tree Care provide tree surgery, arboriculture and tree surgeon services to the following areas