You can find everything you need to know about tree surgery and arboriculture here.We used to be tree surgeons. Now we know all the industry secrets!
What you should expect from every tree surgeon
The bare minimum service
- Free site visit and free written quotes for tree surgery
- £5 million of public liability insurance for all tree surgery work
- Waste chipped on site, removed and recycled
- Residential and Commercial work undertaken
- Waste carriers licence or waste carriers exemption
- Work completed to British standards BS3998 as needed
You should employ a tree surgeon with dedicated staff and equipment with unique skills. Trees are all they should do, its no good getting a jack of all trades master of none and hoping he will do a good job.
Most tree surgeons offer many services including:
- Tree removal
- Sectional dismantling (Dismantling of trees in restricted areas)
- Felling from ground level
- Crown thinning, reduction, reshaping and crown lift
- Crown cleaning – removal of dead wood and rubbing branches
- Stump grinding
- Tree pruning and tree maintenance
- Tree planting
- Garden hedge trimming, shaping, reducing and removal
- Decorative illuminations, Christmas lights and decoration hanging
Sponsored Ad 4
Look out for reliable reviews (Facebook, Google Plus, trust pilot, the best of) and don’t trust reviews written on the website unless there are a name, photo and some details. Video testimonials are much more reliable and harder to fudge.