Most of the time its easy to deal with trees but sometimes there are issues with dealing with even the smallest tree. Maybe you are looking for advice on employing an arborist or a tree surgeon. Maybe you just want to know the difference between an arborist and a tree surgeon or need some help about a neighbour’s tree. Well, to help out we are putting a few pages together to help the tree owner (and neighbours) manage their trees safely and legally.
You can find a lot of information on the pages listed below. If you have a particular problem or issue you would like us to address please contact us.
- Employing a Tree Surgeon – What to look for and what to avoid
- Arborists & Arboriculture vs Tree surgeon & Tree Surgery
- Help! My Neighbour’s tree overhangs my garden
- What is a Council approved tree surgeon?
- What is BS3998? – British standard for Tree work – recommendations
- How much does it cost to remove a tree?
- A guide to tree reports and arboricultural surveys
- Glossary of useful tree terms